The policy was developed in connection with the requirements contained in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The purpose of the General Policy on Personal Data Protection is to define the principles of processing and protecting personal data in order to obtain an optimal and consistent with the requirements of applicable legal acts the manner of processing information containing personal data.
The privacy and security of your information is very important to us. Whether you are booking a room or are a member of one of our loyalty programmes, we want you to trust that the information that you have provided to us is being properly managed and protected. We are committed to collecting and using your information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
1.Pursuant to the law applicable in Poland (GDPR in EU), the administrator of your personal data that you voluntarily submit to us, is Sienna Hotel Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw (00-125) at Emilia Plater 49 str.
2. Your personal data is processed for the purposes of marketing communication, promotion of InterContinental Warszawa services and in order to carry out requests or complaints made by you on the Site.
3. Your personal data will be stored by the Company for the time necessary to achieve the objectives.
4. Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to send newsletter, information materials or answer questions.
5. You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, request restriction of processing or deletion.
6. We inform you that your personal data may be given to competent entities entitled to it on the basis of the law. Personal data will be processed in conditions ensuring their protection in accordance with applicable law. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
7. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by us, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
InterContinental Hotels Group reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy at any time.